|Battle! Prince PreCure|
(Batoru! Purinsu Purikyua)
|Original Run||February 7, 2015|
|Opening Song||Handsome Power☆Battle! Prince PreCure|
|Ending Song||Royal Dance☆Prince PreCure|
Battle! Prince PreCure was created when CureKurogane decided to create a prince-themed Pretty Cure series since the debut season of Go! Princess PreCure has princesses as a theme. He decided to make it three Cures who have the same powers as the Princess Pretty Cure, but have a different storyline. Also, he decided to have a yellow Cure as a lead character instead of pink to show that other Cures in different color can be a leader.
Prince Pretty CuresEdit
- Cure Stellar (キュアステラー Kyua Suterā?): His signature theme color is yellow and he is the Prince of Stars. His powers is based off of starlight.
- Cure Poseidon (キュアポセイドン Kyua Poseidon?): His signature theme color is blue and he is the Prince of the Ocean. His powers is based off of water.
- Cure Fiore (キュアフィオーレ Kyua Fiōre?): His signature theme color is pink and he is the Prince of Flowers. His powers is based off of flowers.
- Battle! Prince PreCure and Go! Princess PreCure both have simularities such as having the same powers.
- Cure Stellar, Cure Twinkle = Power of Stars
- Cure Poseidon, Cure Mermaid = Power of Water
- Cure Fiore, Cure Flora = Power of Flowers
- Their themes are hopes and dreams as well as happiness.
- However, Go! Princess has princesses while Battle! Prince has princes.